Buying Guide for a Cappuccino MakerWhen you are planning to buy a coffee maker of any kind you will be bombarded by several options. But you need to pick and choose among them so that you have the best coffee machine with you. This will depend on several points. Here are some of the things that you have to check while buying the cappuccino maker:
Types of Coffee that it makes:While you are buying a coffee machine for home usage, it is best if you get a machine that can have multi-purpose usage. Generally, you will see that the machines are tagged as espresso machines, but they have the ability to make different forms of coffee like cappuccino, latte, mocha, etc. So, do look into the features of the coffee machines before you buy it. While looking at this point you will also need to check the type of coffee grind that you need to use in the machine along with the filter. Also, you can go for machines that make use of both grinds and coffee pods.
Semi-Automatic or Super-Automatic:Automatic is a word that is used as a way to denote the convenience of a machine. So, the automatic feature of your coffee machine will mark the easiness of making the cup of coffee. Semi-automatic machines will need you to have a separate grinder for your coffee but a super-automatic one will have the grinder within itself. So, it is very important to have a look at the features and specification of the machine so that you can operate it easily. The price of a super-automatic machine is often on the steeper side, but that is justified for the features that you get.
Water Tank Capacity:How many coffee drinkers do you have at your home? The answer to this question will help you to judge the coffee machine that you should buy. You do not need to buy a huge coffee machine if you are the only person at your home. The water tank capacity denotes the cups of coffee that you can make in one go. Also, check if the coffee machine has a water filter in it.
Cleaning:While you are buying a coffee machine you need to make sure that it is easy to clean the machine. Some super automatic machines may have a self-cleaning feature within itself. Cleaning is very important as a coffee machine needs to be cleaned quite often to maintain the even quality of the brew.
Budget:Coffee machines may have different features that will entice you to buy them. But an important thing that you need to check is the pocket pinch of the coffee machine. In case you are an infrequent coffee drinker, you do not need to have a coffee machine with extravagant features. Do make a price and feature comparison between the cappuccino maker options that you like the best.
Durability:The material used to make the body of the machine is crucial as it will determine the longevity of the machine. Often the cheaper options will have a plastic body whereas the high priced ones will have a stainless steel body. So, check your budget and choose the model accordingly.
Customer Service Availability:At the end of the day your coffee maker is an electronic device and you need to maintain it. In case any problem or defects, you need to contact the company. So, you need to buy the coffee maker from a company that will have good customer service options and will be able to help you. Do check on the warranty options provided by the company on the specific cappuccino maker.
Reviews:Customer reviews matter a lot when it comes to electronic gadgets. Generally, several people buy these and they do not shy away from stating their views regarding the product. It is important to check the customer reviews for the coffee machines that you have shortlisted. There are several websites on the internet providing you information and authentic reviews about all kinds of products. So, that was a short and simple buying guide that you can follow when you are looking forward to buying a cappuccino maker. Different people may have different preferences regarding their cups of coffee or even the gadget they want to use. Do keep your needs in your mind while you are looking forward to investing in a coffee machine for your home.
Best Cappuccino Makers of 2019As we said above, there are numerous options of cappuccino makers in the market. It is solely your choice to buy a machine either from a known company or an unknown company. Here we will provide you with some of the best options that are currently available in the market. Do have a look into them and their features while you are looking in either the offline or online shops. So, let us start with them:
#1 Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL
- Dose control grinding: integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground Coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: the steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- The machine comes with a 15 bar Italian Pump and a 1600 Watt Thermo Coil Heating System
- The machine has a 2L water tank with a handle
- Purge function of adjusting temperature is available in the machine
- The machine is constructed from brushed stainless steel
- There is a ½ pound coffee grinder in the machine and it is able to control the dose for a flavorful brew
- There is a frothing steam wand providing a silky texture to the milk
- A grind size dial is present
- A cleaning kit is included and the coffee maker also tells you when it needs a cleaning cycle. This includes a drip tray for the accidental spills
- The espresso that you get out of the machine is not only flavourful but also has the right amount of dose to it. The fresh grinding of the coffee provides the best espresso every time.
- The machine has ease of use which is often missing in the coffee makers that have so many features. But it is perfect for beginners and they can definitely make this a part of their home.
- The machine has micro-foam frothing wand in it which is mostly seen in professional coffee makers. So, this makes making cappuccinos and lattes quite easy.
- This coffee maker doesn’t take much time to give you the cup of espresso, a few seconds is enough for it.
- The machine has been made in a way that consumers would to like it. The stainless steel body adds durability and the coffee grinder and milk frothing wand eliminate any need to buy additional gadgets.
- This is definitely an expensive machine that only ardent coffee lovers will like to have at their home.
- People who frequently drink coffee need to fill the water tank quite often.
#2 Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffee House Cappuccino Maker and Espresso Machine
Mr. Coffee One-Touch CoffeeHouse Espresso Maker and Cappuccino Machine
- 19 Bar Italian pump delivers ideal pressure to extract robust coffee flavors
- Easy 1 button interface takes the guesswork out of controlling the espresso maker
- Select single or double shots of espresso with a simple 1 button press
- Thermocouple heating system evenly heats the water for piping hot drinks
- Automatic milk frother whips any milk into a light, creamy froth
- This machine has a 19 Bar Italian Pump
- It has one-touch buttons that make controlling a breeze
- The machine contains a Thermocouple heating system to heat the water
- An automatic milk frother is included
- The machine also has an adjustable cup tray to fit the size of different cups
- The machine has a 650 ml milk tank. One can remove the milk reservoir and clean it
- The machine has the ability to make 6 cappuccinos or 3 lattes
- If you want a coffee machine that will produce the coffee without any hassle, then this is the one that you should buy. You just need to press a button and the job will be done.
- The automatic milk frother directly pours the frothed milk into the cup after the espresso is poured into the cup. So, there is no additional need to add the milk. It also has the capability to froth even non-dairy milk.
- The adjustable cup tray lets you fit all kinds of the cup, especially the fancy ones.
- The coffee machine is quite compact and will fit at your countertop quite easily.
- Affordability is a big factor of this machine.
- A person will need to clean the milk compartment quite often. Cleaning the whole machine takes a considerable amount of time.
- You cannot personalize your programs like in other high-end coffee machines.
- People will need to invest their money in a good coffee grinder when they purchase this cappuccino maker.
- It may produce professional grade coffee.
#3 De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time.Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz) 120~60
- Eliminate annoying start up preparation with the self priming operation. On/off switch
- Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure. NOTE: Refer user manual before use.MAXIMUM CUP HEIGHT:66 cm
- People can use both grind and pods in this coffee maker
- A swivel jet frother is present in the machine
- Self-priming option is present in this coffee maker
- There are two different thermostats to control the temperature of steam and water separately
- The machine contains 15 Bar pump pressure
- The design has been made compact so that the coffee maker fits perfectly even in a small crunch
- The water tank and drip tray are removable in this machine
- Twin brewing cycle is a convenient feature of this coffee make
- The price of this coffee maker is a big advantage for anyone who is interested in buying a new coffee machine. For the price, they are getting several different features.
- The pressure settings of 15-bar provide an espresso quality that is of the highest standards.
- The milk frother produces a froth that is quite creamy and goes well with the espresso.
- It is pretty easy to clean the coffee maker including its drip tray and water tank. Every part of it has been made dishwasher safe.
- It is easy to use this coffee machine, serving better to the beginners.
- Tall cups do not fit under the portafilter.
#4 Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Cappuccino Coffee Maker
Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee, Latte and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Coffee Shot Capability, Compatible With all K-Cup Pods, Charcoal
- COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- LARGE 60oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings.
- The coffee maker uses Keurig K-cup pods to give you delicious cups of coffee
- There is a shot option which provides a good espresso shot that can be used to produce cappuccino and latte
- The frother is dishwasher safe and can froth different types of milk. There are three settings Cold, Latte and Cappuccino for the frother.
- The coffee maker has four cup sizes of 6, 8, 10, and 12oz
- User just needs to press a few buttons to make the coffee
- The machine has a 60oz water reservoir which can produce 6 cups of coffee
- The coffee maker can fit in travel mugs that are 7.2 inches tall
- It is very easy to use the machine as you don’t need to think about preparing a grind. You just need to buy the specific pods and brew the cup whenever you like it.
- The milk more forth is definitely the best part of this coffee maker and people will definitely like to use it.
- The coffee maker looks stylish on the countertop.
- The machine is able to make a strong brew of cappuccino that tastes delicious.
- The coffee maker shuts itself off after the brew time has elapsed 2 hours.
- You need specific pods to make the coffee and there is no option to brew from the grind.
- The machine body is plastic-based.
#5 Hamilton Beach 40792 Cappuccino Maker
Hamilton Beach Espresso, Latte and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, 15 Bar Italian Pump, Black and Stainless (40792)
- CAFE-QUALITY RESULTS: Indulge in espresso, cappuccinos and lattes right at home using either espresso pods or ground espresso
- 15 BAR ITALIAN PUMP: Supplies the pressure necessary for excellent extraction and rich crema
- EASY SETUP: No fiddling with brew heads in hard-to-access areas – just slide the patented Slide & Lock portafilter into place from the front of the machine and lock it on the side
- SWIVELING STEAM WAND: Lets you steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- CUP WARMER: Keeps cups warm until serving time
- This machine has a 15 bar Italian Pump that produces good quality cappuccino
- This machine has easy setup and a person doesn’t need to fuss about the portafilter
- A swiveling steam wand is present in this machine which makes frothing milk easy
- There is a cup warmer in this machine which keeps the cup hot and fresh
- The machine uses both espresso pods and grind
- The water reservoir and drip tray are removable for easy cleanup
- The machine is very easy to use as it doesn’t have much complexity attached to it. You just have to use the portafilter that is easy to use and you will get the brew within minutes.
- It is very easy to clean this machine. This is one of the most important qualities that a coffee machine must have.
- When you have just made the coffee, you can place the cups on the cup warmer to keep it hot for a little longer time.
- You can easily make a cup of latte or cappuccino using this coffee machine as there is a swiveling steam wand in this machine.
- The pressure settings present in this coffee machine gives you even cups of cappuccino that tastes like professionally brewed coffee.
- The size of this machine is quite compact.
- The control of the machine is quite simple as you only need to use the dial and turn it towards the setting that you want to use.
- The coffee maker doesn’t cost a ton of money.
- You cannot make specialized coffee in this coffee maker.
- The base material of the machine is plastic.
- The water tank needs to be refilled frequently.