Buying Guide for a Cappuccino MakerWhen you are planning to buy a coffee maker of any kind you will be bombarded by several options. But you need to pick and choose among them so that you have the best coffee machine with you. This will depend on several points. Here are some of the things that you have to check while buying the cappuccino maker:
Types of Coffee that it makes:While you are buying a coffee machine for home usage, it is best if you get a machine that can have multi-purpose usage. Generally, you will see that the machines are tagged as espresso machines, but they have the ability to make different forms of coffee like cappuccino, latte, mocha, etc. So, do look into the features of the coffee machines before you buy it. While looking at this point you will also need to check the type of coffee grind that you need to use in the machine along with the filter. Also, you can go for machines that make use of both grinds and coffee pods.
Semi-Automatic or Super-Automatic:Automatic is a word that is used as a way to denote the convenience of a machine. So, the automatic feature of your coffee machine will mark the easiness of making the cup of coffee. Semi-automatic machines will need you to have a separate grinder for your coffee but a super-automatic one will have the grinder within itself. So, it is very important to have a look at the features and specification of the machine so that you can operate it easily. The price of a super-automatic machine is often on the steeper side, but that is justified for the features that you get.
Water Tank Capacity:How many coffee drinkers do you have at your home? The answer to this question will help you to judge the coffee machine that you should buy. You do not need to buy a huge coffee machine if you are the only person at your home. The water tank capacity denotes the cups of coffee that you can make in one go. Also, check if the coffee machine has a water filter in it.
Cleaning:While you are buying a coffee machine you need to make sure that it is easy to clean the machine. Some super automatic machines may have a self-cleaning feature within itself. Cleaning is very important as a coffee machine needs to be cleaned quite often to maintain the even quality of the brew.
Budget:Coffee machines may have different features that will entice you to buy them. But an important thing that you need to check is the pocket pinch of the coffee machine. In case you are an infrequent coffee drinker, you do not need to have a coffee machine with extravagant features. Do make a price and feature comparison between the cappuccino maker options that you like the best.
Durability:The material used to make the body of the machine is crucial as it will determine the longevity of the machine. Often the cheaper options will have a plastic body whereas the high priced ones will have a stainless steel body. So, check your budget and choose the model accordingly.
Customer Service Availability:At the end of the day your coffee maker is an electronic device and you need to maintain it. In case any problem or defects, you need to contact the company. So, you need to buy the coffee maker from a company that will have good customer service options and will be able to help you. Do check on the warranty options provided by the company on the specific cappuccino maker.
Reviews:Customer reviews matter a lot when it comes to electronic gadgets. Generally, several people buy these and they do not shy away from stating their views regarding the product. It is important to check the customer reviews for the coffee machines that you have shortlisted. There are several websites on the internet providing you information and authentic reviews about all kinds of products. So, that was a short and simple buying guide that you can follow when you are looking forward to buying a cappuccino maker. Different people may have different preferences regarding their cups of coffee or even the gadget they want to use. Do keep your needs in your mind while you are looking forward to investing in a coffee machine for your home.
Best Cappuccino Makers of 2019As we said above, there are numerous options of cappuccino makers in the market. It is solely your choice to buy a machine either from a known company or an unknown company. Here we will provide you with some of the best options that are currently available in the market. Do have a look into them and their features while you are looking in either the offline or online shops. So, let us start with them:
#1 Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso MachineThis is one of the most highly rated coffee machines currently available in the market. You would usually see such coffee machines in your favorite coffee shop. But it is pretty easy to use it and you will love the features that are present in this machine. Breville is a renowned company that makes quality coffee machines and you can look forward to having this at your home. So, let us see some of the good qualities of this machine. Features:
- The machine comes with a 15 bar Italian Pump and a 1600 Watt Thermo Coil Heating System
- The machine has a 2L water tank with a handle
- Purge function of adjusting temperature is available in the machine
- The machine is constructed from brushed stainless steel
- There is a ½ pound coffee grinder in the machine and it is able to control the dose for a flavorful brew
- There is a frothing steam wand providing a silky texture to the milk
- A grind size dial is present
- A cleaning kit is included and the coffee maker also tells you when it needs a cleaning cycle. This includes a drip tray for the accidental spills
- The espresso that you get out of the machine is not only flavourful but also has the right amount of dose to it. The fresh grinding of the coffee provides the best espresso every time.
- The machine has ease of use which is often missing in the coffee makers that have so many features. But it is perfect for beginners and they can definitely make this a part of their home.
- The machine has micro-foam frothing wand in it which is mostly seen in professional coffee makers. So, this makes making cappuccinos and lattes quite easy.
- This coffee maker doesn’t take much time to give you the cup of espresso, a few seconds is enough for it.
- The machine has been made in a way that consumers would to like it. The stainless steel body adds durability and the coffee grinder and milk frothing wand eliminate any need to buy additional gadgets.
- This is definitely an expensive machine that only ardent coffee lovers will like to have at their home.
- People who frequently drink coffee need to fill the water tank quite often.
#2 Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffee House Cappuccino Maker and Espresso MachineWe always want friendliness in our machines as it provides us with ease of use. Mr. Coffee is a company that looks forward to giving their consumers a great experience with their personalized Cappuccino makers. If you are a person who wants a good cup of coffee but not a hefty machine, then this product is something that you should definitely check out. So, let us have a look at this coffee machine. Features:
- This machine has a 19 Bar Italian Pump
- It has one-touch buttons that make controlling a breeze
- The machine contains a Thermocouple heating system to heat the water
- An automatic milk frother is included
- The machine also has an adjustable cup tray to fit the size of different cups
- The machine has a 650 ml milk tank. One can remove the milk reservoir and clean it
- The machine has the ability to make 6 cappuccinos or 3 lattes
- If you want a coffee machine that will produce the coffee without any hassle, then this is the one that you should buy. You just need to press a button and the job will be done.
- The automatic milk frother directly pours the frothed milk into the cup after the espresso is poured into the cup. So, there is no additional need to add the milk. It also has the capability to froth even non-dairy milk.
- The adjustable cup tray lets you fit all kinds of the cup, especially the fancy ones.
- The coffee machine is quite compact and will fit at your countertop quite easily.
- Affordability is a big factor of this machine.
- A person will need to clean the milk compartment quite often. Cleaning the whole machine takes a considerable amount of time.
- You cannot personalize your programs like in other high-end coffee machines.
- People will need to invest their money in a good coffee grinder when they purchase this cappuccino maker.
- It may produce professional grade coffee.
#3 De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino MakerPeople who have just begun their journey towards drinking coffee will never want to invest a tonne of money when they buy their first coffee machine. They will want a product that is easy to use but provides them with cups of coffee that tastes good as well. De’Longhi has made coffee machines for a long time and they have a good reputation for making good products. This particular model is an entry-level coffee machine that is perfect for every household. So, let us know a little about this wonderful coffee maker. Features:
- People can use both grind and pods in this coffee maker
- A swivel jet frother is present in the machine
- Self-priming option is present in this coffee maker
- There are two different thermostats to control the temperature of steam and water separately
- The machine contains 15 Bar pump pressure
- The design has been made compact so that the coffee maker fits perfectly even in a small crunch
- The water tank and drip tray are removable in this machine
- Twin brewing cycle is a convenient feature of this coffee make
- The price of this coffee maker is a big advantage for anyone who is interested in buying a new coffee machine. For the price, they are getting several different features.
- The pressure settings of 15-bar provide an espresso quality that is of the highest standards.
- The milk frother produces a froth that is quite creamy and goes well with the espresso.
- It is pretty easy to clean the coffee maker including its drip tray and water tank. Every part of it has been made dishwasher safe.
- It is easy to use this coffee machine, serving better to the beginners.
- Tall cups do not fit under the portafilter.
#4 Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Cappuccino Coffee MakerWhile flipping through different Instagram photos you can definitely spot Keurig machines in the pages of a coffee lover. The Keurig coffee makers look hi-tech with stunning design. The machine does use specialty pods to make the coffee which produces a flavourful cappuccino. So, let us look at the overview of this coffee machine. Features:
- The coffee maker uses Keurig K-cup pods to give you delicious cups of coffee
- There is a shot option which provides a good espresso shot that can be used to produce cappuccino and latte
- The frother is dishwasher safe and can froth different types of milk. There are three settings Cold, Latte and Cappuccino for the frother.
- The coffee maker has four cup sizes of 6, 8, 10, and 12oz
- User just needs to press a few buttons to make the coffee
- The machine has a 60oz water reservoir which can produce 6 cups of coffee
- The coffee maker can fit in travel mugs that are 7.2 inches tall
- It is very easy to use the machine as you don’t need to think about preparing a grind. You just need to buy the specific pods and brew the cup whenever you like it.
- The milk more forth is definitely the best part of this coffee maker and people will definitely like to use it.
- The coffee maker looks stylish on the countertop.
- The machine is able to make a strong brew of cappuccino that tastes delicious.
- The coffee maker shuts itself off after the brew time has elapsed 2 hours.
- You need specific pods to make the coffee and there is no option to brew from the grind.
- The machine body is plastic-based.
#5 Hamilton Beach 40792 Cappuccino MakerIn the early morning, no one has the time to program their coffee machines or make a perfect grind. So, they will want to buy a coffee machine that doesn’t require too much attention. This Hamilton espresso maker has all the features that a person needs to make themselves a good cup of coffee on a daily basis. So, let us know a bit about this coffee maker. Features:
- This machine has a 15 bar Italian Pump that produces good quality cappuccino
- This machine has easy setup and a person doesn’t need to fuss about the portafilter
- A swiveling steam wand is present in this machine which makes frothing milk easy
- There is a cup warmer in this machine which keeps the cup hot and fresh
- The machine uses both espresso pods and grind
- The water reservoir and drip tray are removable for easy cleanup
- The machine is very easy to use as it doesn’t have much complexity attached to it. You just have to use the portafilter that is easy to use and you will get the brew within minutes.
- It is very easy to clean this machine. This is one of the most important qualities that a coffee machine must have.
- When you have just made the coffee, you can place the cups on the cup warmer to keep it hot for a little longer time.
- You can easily make a cup of latte or cappuccino using this coffee machine as there is a swiveling steam wand in this machine.
- The pressure settings present in this coffee machine gives you even cups of cappuccino that tastes like professionally brewed coffee.
- The size of this machine is quite compact.
- The control of the machine is quite simple as you only need to use the dial and turn it towards the setting that you want to use.
- The coffee maker doesn’t cost a ton of money.
- You cannot make specialized coffee in this coffee maker.
- The base material of the machine is plastic.
- The water tank needs to be refilled frequently.