17 Best Projectors under $100, $200, $300 & $400 in 2019 – Complete Review & Buyer’s Guide: We often go to the theatre to have the spectacular movie viewing experience. But do you really want to spend a ton of money on movie theatres?
We hope not. You can easily get a projector which will solve your problem. The big TVs do cost a lot are often left unused at your home because of the busy schedules and time constraints.
A projector can be a handy device on which you can watch your favourite movies from time to time. This cuts down on the cost and gives you a personalized and a relaxing environment. Along with that, you can also use it for your presentation and other office uses.
So, here we have included a complete buying guide and also reviews that include projectors of different price ranges. We hope that you will find the information helpful when you go to buy a projector. Budget is always a big concern so we have included best projectors under $100, $200, $300 and so on.
This will work as a key for those people who are inexperienced about buying projectors or technologies in general. We believe that the reviews are a big part of a customer’s buying experience so that they can pick the right product. So, we have included brief yet fact rich reviews for this list as well.
We are sure that by the end of this you will have the basic knowledge that lets you pick and choose between different projectors. But along with that we also help you in your journey of getting the best products that are available in the market at this moment.
Let us gear up and start on this journey of having a wholesome knowledge of projectors.
Buying Guide for a Projector
Today the market is full of options when it comes to any piece of technology. The same follows for projectors and you will get them in a variety of ranges. But it is very important to get a stable and good device when you are investing in something like a projector. Other than looking at the customer reviews for a product, it is also important to know about the specifications that make a particular model great.
Here we have jotted down some of the factors that can be helpful when it comes to buying a projector.
So, here are the key points to note while investing in a projector:
- Purpose of Purchase:
A projector can be used for multiple reasons and so it is important to know about the purpose of the buy. Most people think of projectors as a tool that is used during presentations at schools and offices. It is quite true and for such usage, it is always good to invest in a projector that will be durable.
But other than this, a projector can also be included as a part of a home theatre system. The specifications in both cases will be quite different because of the different needs that come out of the situation.
You do not want to get a projector which gives out a full picture. Instead, while making the purchase it is important to note the Lumens present in the product. A projector that you are buying for a home theatre will have lumens measuring anywhere from 1000 to 2500 lumens. The light coming into the room will also decide over the need of the brightness. But when it comes to a heavily lit room like a classroom or an office, then you may require a projector that has the capacity of about 3000 lumens or more. The brighter the room the more the requirement of brightness in projector.
- Portability of the Projector:
The purpose of your purchase will also dominate the choice of portability that you want for the projector. It is obvious that most of the home theatre projectors are ceiling mounted and they are not so portable. But if you are someone who wants to travel with the projector or wants to use it outside, then you will need one that is light enough for the job. Do check the proper specifications noted down for the specific model to get more information about it.
- Image Quality:
Just like when you are buying a TV or any screened product, you will need to think about the image quality when you are buying a projector. There are three main things to image quality which includes the native resolution, the sourced material and the contrast ratio present in the projector.
Generally, you will find that the projectors have been listed as Wide XGA (1280 x 800) or HD (1920 x 1080). More pixels present in a projector equals to a sharp and better quality output while projecting. People who are looking for high-resolution output should opt for HD projectors. Do check the resolution of your source, be it a video game console or a video you are playing. This will help you to choose a projector that works for you. Also, check the contrast ratio of the projector so that it can process all kinds of colours without any problems.
- DLP or LCD:
While you are buying a projector you will often come across the options of going for a DLP or an LCD product. We will recommend you to go for DLP as they are more portable and compact if you want to keep it for home usage. Whereas LCD projectors tend to be on the bulkier side. But they have a better image output and brightness quality when compared to the LCD projectors. Also, they tend to be on the costlier side. If you are going to use the projector for professional and regular use, then an LCD projector does work wonderfully.
- Native Aspect Ratio:
The purpose of your usage will also define the projector’s aspect ratio. A projector may have the aspect ratios of 16:9, 4:3, 16:10. This is decided by a chip that is present inside the projector. If you are looking for a projector for home theatre use, then it is best to go for the one with a 16:9 native aspect ratio. These days projectors often have multiple aspect ratios in them.
In the current age, you do need a projector that can connect to several things. You will often want to have VGA ports that will help you connect the projector to a PC for presentations. It is best to get a projector that has HDMI support. The latest ones also have USB drives which make the process super easy. So, do check the connectivity quotient and options of the projector while buying it.
- 3D Feature:
Do you frequently like to watch 3D movies? If yes, then the projectors with 3D feature will allow you to enjoy them at your home. You will never need to visit a theatre once you install it at your home.
- Lamp Life:
As we said above, you want the projector to be durable and you need to utilize it to its full potential. The projector has a lamp inside of it that will dictate over the brightness and light produced by it. The lamp life is actually the ‘half-life’ of the lamp. Normally projectors have lamp lives that range between 2000 to 4000 hours. You will need to replace the lamp once it starts to get very dull. Cleaning the projector often increases the lamp life of it. So, do check this feature while you are placing an order for the projector.
- Throw Distance:
This is a very important aspect of getting a projector as it will let you decide the installation place for it. If you will use it in a small room, then you will need a projector that can throw larger projections even at a close distance from the screen or the wall.
When you are getting a projector, you will need to know the right way to install it. In a dedicated home theatres, you often find that the projectors are ceiling mounted. It actually secures the place for the projector. The installation is done after judging the throw distance of the projector.
Mostly, in case of office and school usage, the projectors are kept on tabletops as it is portable for the purpose of presentations. It is recommended to opt for a projector with low fan noise when they want to use it on a table top.
Projectors will make noise as they have a fan inside them. But you need to check the level of noise produced by the projector.
You can definitely project the image or video on a wall but that doesn’t produce the best things. You will need to buy a proper screen for the purpose. They do not cost that much. But do purchase the screen after you buy the projector. But some models do come with their own screens.
- Brand Customer Service:
Getting a projector from a known brand can be a good thing that you can do. This gives you a chance to enjoy the warranty period where they fix or check your projector if any problem arises during that time.
One of the most important things while buying a projector is setting the budget. It is always easy to go over the top while buying such a product. New things often have the latest technologies that never fail to entice people. But do keep your budget and purpose in mind which while making a purchase. The points that we mentioned here will also decide the price that you need to pay for the projector.
So, here are the few pointers that you need to keep in mind while buying the projector. These are mostly mentioned in the features or specifications section of the product. We recommend you to do more research on your behalf so that you are always satisfied with the product that you are above to buy.
Now, let us categorize the different projectors according to the budget. When you go to the market, the salesperson often tries to push the most expensive product but that isn’t the right way to choose a good product. So, we have categories like best projectors under $200 and so on to directly address the people according to their capability. We have tried to keep a balance in the number of products in each category.
Best Projectors Under $100 in 2019:
As we mentioned above, the budget of the projector is a very important point to note. There is no need to buy something that is too expensive and wouldn’t really matter after the purchase. $100 is a good price range for someone who is looking for a basic projector that will work perfectly. So, let us have a look at some of the options that they will have in the market as the best projectors under $100.
#1 THZY DR. J 1800 LUMENS MINI HOME THEATRE PROJECTOR
- 👍 [100Inch Projector Screen Included] PORTABLE LED VIDEO PROJECTOR: To meet our customer's new needs, DR.J has upgraded our projector again in 2019. The upgraded video projector has improved not only the brightness, contrast ratio of the projector, but also included a 100" Portable Projector Screen in the package since last month. Enjoy the great movies outside with your family in your yard.
- 👍 HIGHEST 1080P RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Supported resolution:1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1, Lamp lifetime: 40000 hours, Watching Size: 32"-176" with projector distance 1.5m-5m. [Note: not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.]
- 👍 MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: DR.J projector is compatible with TV Box, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT), Smartphones ( Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
- 👍 IDEAL CHOICE FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: DR.J LED projector is great for home theater, indoor and outdoor movies & kinds of video games by HDMI port connection. You can also connect your home theater system or surround sound system to get a better sound quality. To get the best display quality, we recommend to use in dark environment.
- 👍 3-YEAR WARRANTY (100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE): DR.J offers customers a 3-year 100% Money Back Guarantee. No matter what kind of questions you met while you use the projector, always contact us freely to get a satisfied solution.
If you want a bang for your buck, this mini projector is something that you can get for your home or office. It provides a 170 inches’ screen size which is quite big for such a device. Along with that, the company provides a 3-year long warranty on purchase of it. So, let us know a bit more about it to see the reason behind it being among the Best Projectors under $100 in 2019.
The features of this projector include an upgradation of 50% more brightness with ranges from 1500 lumens to 1800 lumens. Along with that it has a long life and can last for more than 10 years. As the resolution speaks for the picture quality of the projector, the company has kept it at 1920×1080 which is full HD. Along with that, it has an LCD lens to provide clarity.
You can access several types of multimedia formats through this device by connecting it with a flash drive, your smartphone or tablet or even a TV box. Along with that it also supports Amazon Firestick TV. The company guarantees to give a 100% money back guarantee to people who aren’t happy with the product. It also has a built-in speaker.
- Portable Size
- Great Brightness
- Huge screen size of 176 inches
- Different multimedia supports
- Loud Fan
- Minimum screen size is 32 inches
So, here are the reasons for which you can purchase this projector. It is a great choice for its price point.
#2 DBPOWER T20 1800 LUMENS LCD MINI PROJECTOR
- Brighter, sharper, and bigger - 70% brighter and 50% sharper image than other comparable Mini projectors on the market. 1080p projection gets you a screen size between 32-176 inches (81-440cm), with a projection distance of 5-16ft (1. 5-5M), with the sweet spot at right about 6ft (1. 8-2M)
- Large screen Size - 1080p projector meaning you can enjoy your favorite movies on a screen size of between 32-176 inches with a projection distance of 1. 5-5M. An optimum distance of 1. 8 to 2. 0M s a super-clear and bright image
- Powerful connectivity - connect with laptops, USB drives, DVD players, Fire TV sticks, and Xbox. When combined a Wi-Fi display dongle or HDMI adapter, enjoy wireless connections with phones, computers, or tablets
- Sleek, stealthy, and durable - we've improved our cooling fan design to run quieter and cooler than ever, and our LED lamp nets you 50, 000 hours of playtime, all while enhancing energy efficiency
- We've got your back - enjoy a 3-year and top technical support whenever you need it. We are available for you by phone, email, social media, live chat, you name it
This product is a top-selling projector of Amazon. It is mini yet powerful projector which will allow you to view different presentations. The brightness and sharpness present in this projector are more enhanced than many other models which are priced similarly. So, let us see some of the features that you will find in this product.
This bright projector has an amazing screen size of 170 inches and the throw distance is 5 meters. This provides the viewers with a rich experience of viewing it. Along with that, there is noise reduction. The experience that you get from this device is quite unique.
One of the greatest features of this product is the MHL function that allows you to connect your smartphone to the projector. The projector can be used for both home and office use. An array of connections is available for this projector which includes USB drives, Amazon Fire TV stick, PCs, Gaming consoles etc. The company also provides a 1-year money back guarantee for those people who are unhappy with the product.
- Free HDMI cable
- Huge screen size
- The support of MHL
- Great bulb life
This is the perfect projector that you can have at your home and office without having any stress to spend a lot of money. Thus, we had to include it in the category of best projectors under $100.
#3 MEYOUNG TC80 LED MINI PROJECTOR
- Meyoung portable projector perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled devices such as PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, Smartphones, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT).
- Meyoung home portable projector can display Music, Pictures, Videos from Smartphones (You need to purchase Special Cords). Supports Video Games in HD by the projector,such as PS4. Enjoying games on 50~130 inches BIG screen!
- High Price-performance Projector. Watching movies and football matches with super richer colors clear image in dark night, in courtyard, party, good gift for family and friends!
- Compatible with SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Mobile HDD to play Videos, Musics, Pictures etc. Comes with built-in loud speaker powerful amplifier.
- Resolution: 800 x 600 (native), 1200 lumens, Throw screen range: 50-130 inch, Throw Distance: 4.9~13.12 feet, Throw Ratio: 1.4:1, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
We have tried to include portable projectors in our list of Best Projectors under $100. The reason behind this is that most of these will be used for travelling purpose. This particular model is known for its huge connectivity options that will help people to operate it without any problem. So, let us learn a little bit more about it.
If we look into the long list of features that this projector has, then we will have to spend hours on it. On a basic level, the brightness of the product stands at 1200 lumens and the resolution is 800×600 inches. Along with that, the throw screen range is 50 to 130 inches. So, it is quite big. It can also throw the image from a distance of up to 13.12 feet.
One of the best parts of this projector is that it goes well with all types of gaming consoles. You can connect it through USB drives, laptops, TV and many other ways. The varied compatibility makes it a handy device for travelling purpose.
- Remote control
- AV cord
- Varied compatibility options
- Good brightness
In all, we can say that this device is a perfectly good option for people who are looking in the market for affordable and feature loaded projectors.
Best Projectors under $200 in 2019:
After we have reviewed the Best Projectors under $100, we can now see the ones that fall best projectors under $200 category. These are for people who can increase their budget a little to get better and more recent features. Let us see some of the projectors that you can buy in this price range.
#1 GOO BANG DOO ABOX T22 PORTABLE LCD VIDEO PROJECTOR
- 60ANSI Lumen High Brightness: Up to 60ANSI lumen set for perfect projection performance with crisp images even in bright settings, this high luminance lets even viewers seated furthermost clearly see the slides and boosts image quality with vibrant colors for pictures and videos as well as fine details.
- 176 inches Bigger Image: ABOX projectors offer a range of 1280*720p resolutions(Support 1080p) and projected image sizes to meet diverse space needs. Featuring crisp image quality from 32 to 176 inches, our ultra-short throw projectors achieve increased space versatility at reduced costs.
- 5Layer LCD Technology: Based on 5 layer LCD technology with LED source for amazing colors, incredible details and solid reliability, ABOX projectors dedicate an entire chip to process each primary colors continuously, unlike single-chip technology that delivers color sequentially.
- 50,000hrs Long Lifetime: This projector has a long service life of about 50,000 hours, which means that you needn't replace the lamp in 10 years even using it 8 hours a day. LED light source achieves environmental protection and energy saving.
- Multiple Input Interfaces: HDMI/SD/AV/VGA/USB-in/USB-out/ Earphone slot; Connect PC/Laptop/ Android TV Box via HDMI or VGA port, connect Chrome Cast/Fire Stick via HDMI&USB 5V ports, connect DVD/Cable Box via AV port, Connect PS3 PS4 or X-Box ONE Wii via HDMI cable to enjoy games on so big screen!
High brightness and resolution are two things that people generally look for when they are buying a projector. This projector does have all the modern technologies that you will expect to have a good presentation or a movie watching experience. We have included this in our list of Best Projectors under $200 in 2019 and now let us know a little more about it.
The brightness of 2400 supported by this projector is one of the main reasons to get it. But other than that it also has an amazing connectivity option and supports several formats. The LED technology is present which allows projection of crisp images. If you are a gamer you wouldn’t need to think much as it also supports connectivity with gaming consoles.
The lamp life of this projector is 50,000 hours which means that it will serve several years before you need to change the bulb. Screen sizes do matter for the audience. In this projector, you can set the screen size from anywhere between 32 inches to 176 inches and the throw distance range from 1.5 meters to 5 meters.
- Huge screen size
- The brightness of 2400 lumens
- Image Zoom
- Adjusts with a bright environment
- HDMI and AV cable in the box
- 360-degree flip and full-screen mode present
- No warranty
In all, we can say that these are some of the reasons that are enough for you to buy the projector. For the money that you are paying, you will get a projector with bright and sharp images.
#2 CRENOVA XPE680 HD VIDEO PROJECTOR
- *Fantastic Experience, Incredible 2800 Lumens* With innovative imaging technology and premium-quality lens' materials applied, it significantly increases transparency, brightness and clarity of the image quality, providing you a fantastic viewing experience. With incredible 2800 lumens LED light source, you can stay in your home theater with XPE680 Home projector as long as you want. Please note that displaying your content in dark environment is recommended.
- *Powerful Screen Mirror Function* Connecting XPE680 HD projector to iPad/smartphone (supports MHL function) through a wireless HDMI adapter, you can share the content on your iPad/smartphone with your families, friends and schoolmates. Displaying your videos, audios, and photos on the wall or a big screen, it is perfect for home entertainment, BFF party or warm reunion. For Macbook/Macbook Pro, you need to prepare a mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (not included).
- *Flexible Connectivity, Multimedia Support* This XPE680 Home projector is design to meet all your requirements, it features flexible connectivity and versatile multimedia devices support function. Flexible Connectivity: the projector is equipped with 2*HDMI ports, 2*USB ports, VGA port, TV/DTV port, YPbPr input; Versatile Multimedia Devices Support: the projector can be connected to TV, Laptop, PC, USB storage device, iPad, Smartphone etc.
- *Energy Efficiency, 20000hrs LED Lifetime* With latest LED Technology, this Multimedia 1080P Projector will save energy up to 70%, effectively extending the lifespan of built-in LED bulb, which works up to 20,000 hours. The special bonus is that we offer a FREE bulb replacement service for lifetime, what are you waiting for?
- *Guaranteed Warranty, Friendly Service* This Video Projector comes with full 12-month warranty, including Free Replacement or Refund. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question with the projector, we will do our best to provide you with Friendly Customer Service and Professional Technical Support.
A handy and portable projector with lots of features is something that people should look for if they are buying it for professional use. As they will be using it on a daily basis they need something that will stay with them for a long time and provide them with satisfaction. We have included this product in the list of Best Projectors under $200 in 2019 for this reason. Anyone buying it will find them lucky. So, let us have a closer look at this projector.
By now we have noted multiple times that brightness is an important part of a projector. In this model, you get an insane brightness upto 2800 lumens. The light is in the LED format so that the images are clear and crisp. The projector also has a screen mirror function which allows the user to play items from their mobile or tablets.
Connectivity is a thing that should be present in a projector and this has adequate things like USB ports, HDMI ports, DTV port. So, you can connect it with any device of your choice. Another key thing to note is the lamp life which is about 20,000 hours. The bulb is also energy efficient to cut down on electricity costs. They even have free bulb replacements and the offer is valid for a lifetime. The company also provides a 12-month guarantee on this projector.
- Brightness of 2800 lumens
- Screen size of 200 inches
- HD image quality
- Free bulb replacement
- Energy efficient model
This is a projector that is perfect for usage in the professional fields that include offices and schools. They often need something that will be durable and this projector will definitely help them for many years.
#3 GOODEE PORTABLE MOVIE PROJECTOR
- Excellent in brightness: compared to other small projectors on the market, We have an absolute advantage in both brightness and clarity. Adding 80% better brightness than other projectors (2200 lux), which can provide a brighter & wider viewing even in slight light especially in the outdoor place such as backyard, Garage.
- High resolution & 1080p supported: experiencing the home Cinematic theater with GooDee new upgraded YG600 projector 1280*768p (normally projector is 480p), which could offer a ultra accurate & vivid video quality. Ideal for Projecting movie, games, presentations and graphics.
- Enjoy big screen with LCD technology light source -projection size: 44-230 inches with distance 4.9-18 feet, the shortest distance to focus is 4.9 feet, and the best viewing distance is 10 feet with 98 inch; GooDee home projector utilizes LED light source and LCD display technology, This ensures lower energy than conventional bulbs and also longer life.
- Low fan sound & updated hifi level stereo Audio -GooDee video projector comes with a powerful cooling system that provides awesome heat dispersion and lower noise due to an improved fan design and the application of innovative materials. Complete your home entertainment experience with 2 powerful built-in 3W speaker. This speaker provides powerful, crystal clear sound quality without the need for costly external speakers.
- Factory leading Warranty -GooDee provides 3 year warranty for the projector. If you're not completely satisfied with the order, please let us know and you'll be offered a refund or replacement alternatively within the first 2 months. Absolutely risk -free purchase for you.
Going to the movies is often costly and you may want the comfort of your home. If you are building your home theatre experience, then do look into this amazing product. We included it in the Best Projectors under $200 as it is unique and has the potential to rise above many other projectors present in the same price range. So, let us have a closer view of this projector.
This is specifically made to be a movie projector, so it has the brightness of 3200 lumens which gives out a great picture. The resolution stands at 1200×800 native pixels which yet again add quality to the projection. It is able to play 1080 p movies smoothly without any lag. Several input interfaces are present in this projector which includes HDMI, SD Card, USB etc. It also has inbuilt speakers with SRS so that the sound quality is at par. The fan noise have been kept as low as possible to avoid disturbance while using the projector. The lamp life is 30,000, so you wouldn’t need to think about it much. In case of any problem, it comes with a 3-years factory warranty to solve them.
- Quiet fan
- SRS sound features
- The brightness of 3200 lumens
- 3-year warranty
- 180-inch throw screen
In all, this model is perfect for people who are looking for the theatre experience at their home. They will get great picture quality at an affordable price. After the purchase, they wouldn’t need to spend money to go watch a movie in the theatres.
BEST PROJECTORS UNDER $300 in 2019:
It is time that we have a look at the more costly projectors that those we had in the category for the best projectors under $200. These are mainly meant for those people who want to get something that is professional. People who are looking for a projector for home use wouldn’t really find much help from these. So, let us have a look at some of the models that fall in our Best Projectors under $300 category.
#1 RIF6 CUBE PICO VIDEO PROJECTOR REVIEW
- ULTRA PORTABLE PROJECTOR SCREEN - This 2-inch mini projector lightweight, portable and can be easily carried for a movie theater experience at home or outdoors. This pico pocket projector is equipped with a built-in rechargeable internal battery that lasts up to 90 minutes
- COMPATIBLE with HDMI DEVICES - This small handheld and wireless projector is designed with an HDMI cable port to mirror out your smart phone, computer, laptop, gaming console, or TV screens. It also comes with a built-in speaker and a headphone jack
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS - Unlike other digital cube projectors, ours is powered with a wide range of inputs where you can play high-resolution videos, movies, slideshows, music and office text files directly from a USB flash drive or micro SD card
- CLEAR FULL LED DISPLAY - Vibrant LED light projection with full 50 lumens lasts up to an incredible 20,000 hours and displays a video screen size of up to 120 inches. Whether on the bedroom wall at home, or office board room for business presentations, you're guaranteed an amazing experience
- COMPLETE with ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES - 2 x 2 x 1.9 inches mobile projector has a flexible mini tripod with bendable legs to help adjust projection angle and keeps your projector stand stable. It also comes with a remote control charger, USB and HDMI connectors
We are used to seeing projectors that are present in our schools or at offices. They are quite big and you need to carry it well when taking it from one place to another. What if the projector was just a small cube that fits in your hand? This product is actually super small and portable. So, we have listed it in our Best Projectors under $300 in 2019 list. Let us now have a look at it.
The number one feature has to be its portability as it will never be a task for moving it or for using it for travelling purposes. In such a small body it has everything from a speaker to an SD card slot. It has the ability to have a throw screen of 120 inches which is amazing for such a small device. The company has created the outer body with aluminum which makes it light as well as durable.
It appears small but the device has a lamp life of 20,000 hours which is really great for it. It contains MHL function which allows you to connect it to your smartphone.
- Comapct size
- Super portable
- Durable aluminum body
- Low brightness
- Ill adjustment to brightness
This device is perfect for those people who like to buy things because of their aesthetics and modern features. People who have to regularly present at different venues can use it to make things easier and more portable. It is a great device for a price that you pay for it.
#2 IXUNGO P1 ULTRA-PORTABLE VIDEO PROJECTOR
- Top-level Configuration - Built-in Linux System (can freely choose to pair with iOS/ Android system), with a stable OS and DLP technology. Clearer and brighter than a HD LCD projector with 2,000 Lumens of brightness. (Native resolution 854*480 and support 1920*1080, 30,000 hour led life)
- Multi-Media Input - Enjoy the bigger & clear screen via HDMI / USB / TF Card / Mirco USB or connecting your Smartphone/ Tablet / Laptop / DVD Player to enjoy videos, movies, TV series or football matches. Connect your play station PS3/ PS4 or X-Box to enjoy games
- Small, but made for Big things - Image Size:18 -120 Inches, Projection Distance:0.5~3M.We suggest the best Projection Distance:1.5-2.5M; best Projection Size:60~100 inches, which can make you obtain best user experience. Powerful battery endurance can up to 120 minutes
- Easy to Take and Travel - lightweight about 230 grams, with high configuration lens. Portable elegant design, easy to set up and enjoy with whole family right away! Can be easily put in your pocket or handbag. Enjoying watching movie at home and outside for camping
- Leading Warranty Service - More than 30,000 hours Long-lasting lamp life insures more than 10 years of regular use. Every iXunGo Projector enjoys Full 12 months warranty and Lifetime Customer Support. iXunGo professional after-sales team will response your any problems within 24 hours
Technology has come a long way and has given way to mini projectors that look cute as well as work really great. This is yet another mini projector that we have included in our list of Best Projectors under $300 in 2019 because of its functionality. The compact style dominates its portability. So, let us learn a bit more about this handy projector.
Most people who give frequent presentations will want something that is super portable. If they get such a product they will save a lot of time that is usually taken to set up the usual projector. The weight of just 220 grams which makes it compact and sits comfortably on your palm. It can play full 1080 p videos without any problem.
You will have multimedia connectivity when using this mini projector which includes HDMI, USB, Micro USB and it even connects to different gaming consoles. On top of that, it also has WIFI connectivity. It comes with its own battery which lasts for about 120 minutes. The company provides a 12-month warranty with this projector. The 30,000-hour lamp life is perfect as it will last a long life. You can use the touch buttons given on the top to operate the device which is easy and comfortable.
- In-built battery
- Comes with HDMI Cable and tripod
- Low brightness
- Ill-adjusts to a lighted area
In all, we can say that this palm-sized projector is the perfect device that you can buy if you are in need of one. It is great for those presentation sessions where you want to invest minimal time and effort. One can easily carry it from place to place without any problem.
#3 VIEWSONIC PJD5155 HOME PROJECTOR
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Projects between 30-300 inches
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control; just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Dynamic Eco mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 10,000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
If you are building a home theatre room for your home, then you will definitely need a good projector that provides you with the theatre like experience. We researched for one for the category of Best Projectors under $300 and found this ViewSonic projector. It is one of the best projectors that you can currently find in the market. Let us know a bit more about it.
The biggest feature for this projector has to be its screen size which stands at 207 inches if you keep it 9 meters away from the screen. The projector has support for everything from Amazon Fire TV stick to Bluray DVD players to USB drives and much more. So, you can easily install it in your home to have numerous connectivity options with you.
The 3300 lumens brightness present in this projector along with its resolution definitely gives you an amazing picture quality. The lamp life is 10,000 which may seem low but it has an energy saving feature which makes it last for a long time. The projector has something unique known as the Sonicexpert Technology which is patented with the company. It allows the projector to play a range of sounds from 20 Hz to 20 KHz. The company also provides a 3-year warranty on limited parts of the projector and a 1-year warranty for the lamp.
- Great colour accuracy
- Sonicexpert feature
- Amazing screen size
- Great design
- Some customers faced overheating issue
In all, this ViewSonic projector can become a great part of anybody’s home. It has all the needed features that make it a part of this category of projectors.
#4 EPSON VS250 PROJECTOR
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well lit rooms 3,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1); Fan Noise ECO mode 28 dB; Normal mode 37 dB; Digital zoom (Manual)/Focus (Manual)
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600), ideal for projecting everyday presentations and graphics; Projected distance 30 inch 350 inch (0.88 10.44 m); PC and Mac compatible
- F number:1.44, focal length:16.7 millimeter, zoom ratio:digital zoom 1.0 ? 1.35, pixel number:480,000 dots; Fast, easy setup with Epson ? get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players ? supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable. If the projector includes a zoom ring, rotate it to enlarge or reduce the image size and if the projector includes W and T buttons, press the W button on the projector's control panel to enlarge the image size and press the T button to reduce the image size.Speaker:2 W (Mono)
- Power Supply Voltage 100 ? 240 V ?10 percentage, 50/60 Hertz. Rated Voltage 50/60 Hertz. Power Consumption ECO mode 211 W. Normal mode 296 W; Temperature: 41 degree to 95 degree F (5 degree to 35 degree C)
Epson is a known brand when it comes to printers. But they are also one of the leading companies that make great projectors. This product has got great reviews in the market mainly for its design and features. It is a great companion for office and school use and definitely falls within the Best Projectors under $300. Let us go a little in depth on this projector.
The 3200 lumens brightness makes every picture clear and sharp to the viewers. It is an HD projector that shows off every intricate colour and details present in the thing that it’s projecting. Along with that, it has all the modern forms of connectivity which help people to view things. If you own an Apple iPad or an iPhone, you can download the iProjector app by Epson to control the device. Even the corners of the projected screen can be manually adjusted to make it perfect.
- Easy setup
- Good colour brightness
- Operate via app
- Short lamp life
In all, we can say that getting the EPSON projector will give you the assurance of a brand and the guarantee of getting a good product. It has been loved by many professionals as it serves the purpose rightly.
Best Projectors under $400 in 2019:
Hi-end products are often liked by people because they are branded and have great features. We thought of creating this category for those people who have enough budget to go for the projectors with great features. So, let us have a look at some of them.
#1 VIEWSONIC PA503X HOME PROJECTOR
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Projects 120 inches from 13-feet 2-inches in 3600 lumens
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control; just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: SuperEco Mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
Here we have yet another product from ViewSonic and it is a cult favorite among their fans. It is loaded with all the features that you would need in a projector. We had to include it among the Best Projectors under $400 in 2019 as it is often suggested by the buyers. Now, we can have a closer look at this product.
Due to the price of this projector, we expect advanced features from this product. The projector comes with Supercolor technology that enhances the brightness and colour during the projection. It has 3600 lumens brightness which even enables people to see the projected picture in bright daylight. So, if someone wants a projector for outside use, then they should go for this product. The native resolution of this projector is 1024×768 which allows it to play full HD videos and pictures.
Different connectivity features are also present in this projector like HDMI, USB drives, DVD players, all the latest laptops, smartphones and much more. It has the usual ViewSonic warranty which includes a 3-years warranty on limited parts and labor and a 1-year warranty on the lamp. There is feature called SuperEco feature which allows you to decrease the brightness of the lamp up to 70% to decrease the energy consumption of the projector. The lamp life is 15,000 hours for this product.
- SuperColor feature
- Energy efficient
- 300 inches screen size
- A quick option for power off
- Reduced input latency
- Quite heavy
In all, we can say that ViewSonic projector is great for outdoor use as well as home use. People can also purchase it for school or office use because of its great color which will show graphics and animation in the best way. We will definitely recommend it for those people who have the budget to do so.
#2 BENQ MW526AE DLP VIDEO PROJECTOR
- Brilliant image performance: 3300 ANSI Lumen High brightness delivers stunning display presentations
- Catch every detail: 15, 000: 1 High Native contrast Ratio ensures crisp readability
- Multiple connectivity: dual HDMI inputs provides multi-platform and expanded connectivity,Power Supply:AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Easy and hassle-free: simple setup, intuitive operation, and hassle-free maintenance
- Eco-friendly low total cost of Ownership. Noise Level-32/29 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
BenQ produces some of the best projectors present in the world. We had to include one of their products in our category for Best Projectors under $400. This is a high-end product that is loaded with different features. So, let us know a little more about this projector.
The native resolution of this projector is 1280×800 which provides the users with HD quality projection. The brightness of 3300 lumens does provide a clear view of the items. This projector sports DLP technology with all glass optical lens system. In all, the resulting projection will be sharp, crisp and clear for the viewers.
This projector has SuperEco feature which allows the users to dim the lamp to save the energy. The lamp life of the product is 10,000 hours. Being an intelligent projector it will provide you with the functionality that you need.
- Smart design
- 3300 lumens brightness
- SuperEco feature
- Easy Setup
- Intelligent functionality
In all, we can say that this BENQ projector is a must have device if you can afford a projector of such a price point. Do check the features properly before buying it.
#3 ICODIS CB-300W MINI PROJECTOR
- HD - Brightness: With an astonishing 3000 ISO/500 ANSI LUMENS, the new CB-300W delivers crystal clear images, at a native resolution of 720p and support 1080P.
- Android OS: Connectivity of this smart projector is enhanced with access to apps on Android and Apple phones. You can stream video content via Miracast, YouTube, Airplay, Netflix and other streaming apps.
- Keystone Correction & 3D playback: The new hardware in the CB-300W allows for excellent 3D playback, its full-HD playback capabilities ensure some of the best quality images within the mobile projector market.
- Ports: HDMI, dual USB, Vga, as well as Android TV allows the CB-300W to connect to any device you may have lying around. Whether its streaming from your mobile device or hooked into your Gaming PC, the CB-300W does it all.
- Bigger & Better: The CB-300W is the spiritual successor to the very well-known iCodis CB-300. We've removed the battery so as to better control heat and noise. We've increased the bulb's power, integrated Android TV, increased the resolution, and many other small changes to make this one of our finest products to date.
This is yet another mini projector we have included in this list. This one is for the category of Best Projectors under $400 in 2019. As we discussed above, mini projectors are quite portable and can be easily taken from one place to another. It is of compact size which allows it to fit it in any place and provide the perfect presentation. Let us know a bit more about the projector.
The projector has 3000 lumens brightness which allows you to see clear projections without any glitches. The maximum screen size is of 200 inches which is quite great for a mini projector. The projector can easily play 1080 p video without any lag. The connectivity of this product is great as you can connect it to Miracast, Airplay, Wifi, HDMI, Micro SD etc. Several different ports are present in the projector to make the connectivity even more easier.
This projector also has the capability to connect to Android OS. So people can actually access YouTube, Netflix etc. from the projector itself without needing to connect it to your phone. It also has the capability to play 3D movies or animations and it gives the best quality.
- Various connectivity options
- Brightness from 3000 lumens
- Android OS capability
- Remote Control
- Ill adjustment to bright places
In all, it can be said that this projector is a nice option for those people who want a mini projector that has latest features. It may look small in size but it is jam-packed with everything that one may need from such a device. It is good for both office and home use especially for people who travel a lot.
#4 WOWOTO H8 VIDEO PROJECTOR
- Advanced Configuration 1280*800 native resolution (WXGA), 3500 Lumens, Android OS, DLP technology, LED Lamp. Amazing 3D effect, supports 1080P input. Built-in WiFi/Bluetooth/Speaker/Touch Control. Extensive Stable Wired Connection: HDMI*1, AV*1, USB2.0*1, USB3.0*1, Mirco SD*1, RJ45*1
- Wireless Screen Share Smartphone resources can be shared through the huge screen by Airplay/Miracast/DLNA/Ushare. Project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room, your business life will be convenient and professional.
- Compact Stylish Design Popular matte black brings stylish body. First Choice of Christmas gift. No larger than an iPad mini, lightweight only 0.5kg. Easy to set up and enjoy with whole family right away! Touch Control is displayed on the top. Connect wired/wireless mouse to USB port or Bluetooth. When not in use, won't take up much space.
- Best Choice of Projector You can download and install apps you like and play it on the huge projection screen (up to 300") Also can connect external speaker to enjoy music! Rich color and HD resolution provide the great visual feast. Update: The batteries for remote control won't be included in the package, because we're informed that shipping AAA batteries is dangerous. Please buy the AAA batteries separately. Thanks for your understanding.
- Guarantee and Service 45,000 hours Long-lasting LED lamp does not have to be replaced for a long time even if the projector is used 3 hours every day. Every DLP Projector from WOWOTO enjoys Full 12 months warranty. WOWOTO professional after-sales team will response your any problems within 24 hours. Customer Service Available Before/On/After Christmas Day.
While in the category of Best Projectors under $400, we cannot miss out on the best option for a gamer! They always need a big screen size as it displays the details of the game in the best possible way. So, this projector in this category is the best one that they can get if they have a budget of around $400. Let us know a little more about and find out the ways in which it can be beneficial to them.
You do not need to access Android via your smartphone when you are using this projector. Android OS is preinstalled in this device which allows you to access different apps like Netflix, HULU and others which have a range of movies in them. The projector has 2000 lumens brightness along with the maximum screen size of 300 inches. Gamers can easily use the screen quite well to execute their games.
It also has a multi-screen sharing feature in which you can use two smartphones to view things using the projector. Another great thing is the lamp life which is 20,000 hours and it will last for years. Connect it with via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to see contents from your smartphone or laptop. It also has an inbuilt speaker to let people hear the sounds clearly. The company also provides a 12-month warranty along with this product.
- Android OS
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 300-inch screen
- Long lamp life
- In-built speaker
- The contrast ratio is low
In all, this WOWOTO projector is perfect for your home if you want to play games or watch movies. We are sure that you will get one of the best picture qualities out of this product.
We are at the end of discovering the different projectors that you can find in the market. We have included just 17 of them but there are several projectors out there. We handpicked some of the best ones for you to not waste time on browsing them. We hope that this piece of information is useful to you when you finally go to the market to buy the projector. Keep the buying factors in mind to score the best one out of them all.