So, we all know not every one of can cook that well like professional chefs. But we do like to have our kitchen filled up with the best appliances to make our task easier and at least make the food edible. From having the best cookware to selecting the ones well within the budget, it is also a huge task for all the food lovers who also love to cook.
People who love to cook are basically the iron man who loves their gadgets. One of the very essential appliances every kitchen must have is a mini food processor. These food processors are multitaskers, they can dice or slice vegetables, make butter or spreads, shred cheese, etc. We have tested over 10-15 of these food processors from all the different brands, combined with various prices ranges. It was definitely a difficult task to filter out the best among them. But we have listed ten best mini food processors and we cannot keep calm.
So sit back and keep scrolling down to be amazed by the variety and the technology associated with them and take one home with you by the 10 best small food processor reviews coming right at your screen.
Best Mini Food Processors Buying Guide
Before we move on to the reviews, we need to look at the buying guide which will help you to filter out the features for the best food processor for your kitchen. The list is as follows:
It is the most important part to be taken into consideration. You must go to a mini food processor that would provide you with multiple options at its use. From slicing, dicing, to chopping vegetables should be the target to buy the appliance that can give you the best result with minimum cost.
Since we are looking for the small food processors so it is absolutely wise to always determine the size of it before choosing the best one. It all depends on what our major purpose of it would be. Would we be making a chunk load of a meal or just a small one for a lesser number of people? It all comes down to whether a 3 cup one would suffice or the extra 3.5 cups would do the job.
Every one of us clearly knows how important it is to keep the kitchen clean and the appliances thereafter. If you have a bigger family and needs a lot of frequent cleaning with every meal, it would surely be a huge deal to keep it rinsing every now and then. And also if you are looking to spend a good amount on the mini food processor, you can definitely get one that would be dishwasher ready and wouldn’t require too much rinsing by hand and save you ample time.
It always comes down to the cost of the product that ultimately helps you take the decision to choose one among all. It is quite simple indeed, there would be a lot of processor with low cost but many times you get an eye on the one and due to budget constraint you are unable to buy it. So adding a few bucks to get the best product would never harm and you will take the best of the best and keep it for a very long time.
The lesser the processor make noise, the better it will be. We surely do not want an appliance which is a pain in the ears. A noise level from 68 to 90 dB would be good to go to be considered as efficient and durable when it comes to sound.
The appliances that we have been using and are being introduced these days have power saving technology. It is always advisable to choose the one which provides minimum power usage and maximum output.
Every food processor has been provided with a motor that makes the processor easier. The processors have been provided with different degree of powers. Some have a motor power of an immense 1200-watt which gives an amazing performance with the processing. While some come with as low as 250-watt for smaller purpose and needs. It comes down to what we require the food processor for. The purpose decides the power we are looking for.
Many processors are accompanied by the special design that has leakproof structures. They have a special locking system which makes it easier for the processing of certain ingredients to not spill out. Hence. It becomes really crucial to look for the one that is leakproof and creates a lesser mess.
Top 10 Mini Food Processor Reviews
#1. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor:
The Cuisinart DLC-2ABC developed by Cuisinart has been the most recommended and has been known as people’s choice for the best mini food processor. The main highlight of this processor is that it has a special auto-reversing smart blade that makes it easier to process both soft and hard food in the same bowl with just on a click of a button.
- 24-ounce work bowl with a touch of the button
- 250-watt motor power
- Auto-reversing smart blade for the perfect processing of food
- Dishwasher safe parts for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Lightweight and compact design perfect for the kitchen
- Simple push-button panel for chopping and grinding
- 3 cup plastic bowl making it easier for daily needs
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Super easy to use and handle
- Not very durable for harder vegetables
- Makes unpleasant noise while grinding harder food items
Apart from the issues that have been noted by certain users, it is still one of the most preferred food processors in the market mostly because of its price range that falls between $35-$40. If you can surely ignore these factors, it is a great buy for customers looking for a lightweight budget friendly product.
#2. Hamilton Beach 72850 mini chopper:
The Hamilton Beach 72850 is one cheap and super lightweight mini food processor to look out for. It is made up of plastic and its small size doesn’t take up much space on the kitchen countertop.
- Compact design and lightweight
- Easier to assemble and use
- One touch action to chop the vegetable into finer pieces by simply pressing the lid of the processor 350-watt motor power to easily chop hard vegetables
- It comes with a built-in oil dispenser which allows you to add liquid in between processing, making it easy for everyday use.
- It is completely dishwasher safe making it easier to clean and maintain the processor for a long term use.
- Small and Compact
- Dishwasher safe
- Lower price
- Relatively louder at times
- Possible motor issues
The device comes with a price range of about $18-$20 on the available sites. If you have a low budget to spend on a food processor you can definitely opt for it since the issue have been reported on selected ones only, and at this price range, this would be the best fit.
#3. Aicok Food Chopper:
The Aicok food processor has a versatile design that makes it a perfect chopper for various kinds of food available such as onions, salads, hard vegetables, etc. It has received some positive feedback from the consumers who have been using it and very much satisfied with it in the long run.
- 3 cup mini food processor for your everyday need
- Powerful 250-watt motor to help you to cut and slice hard and soft vegetables with a click of a button
- 4 stainless steel blades are included to give even slices of the vegetables and fruits and other food items
- A single button operation makes it easier for anyone to use it very conveniently
- The small and compact design makes it easily storable anywhere
- It is absolutely scratch proof and dishwasher safe making it very easy to clean and maintain it
- Super light and durable
- Versatile and time saver
- Dishwasher safe
- Not a very powerful motor as compared to others.
This food processor is a mid-range product that you may or may not opt for depending upon what options you have in the market. But the feedback from the customers is pretty good which makes it somewhat safe due to its lightweight and can go on for a long time with proper maintenance.
#4. KitchenAid KFC3516CU:
The Kitchen Aid KFC3516CU is one great option to add to your list to get the best mini food processors. It has the 3.5 cup container slightly more than what we saw in others. It has the functionality to help grind and chop the food items evenly and perfectly.
- This food processor has a compact and lightweight design with a storage of 3.5 cup container to go for.
- It has a very convenient work bowl that consists of a blade, a handle, and a pour spout to pour out the sliced and chopped food items from it.
- The stainless steel blade has been designed in a way such that it can carry out the process of making the puree and other functions without any hassle and readjust itself post it to pour out the result.
- The processor has 2-speed control and pulse operation button that allows you to increase or decrease the speed according to your wish making it easier to get the desired result of the food you need.
- Lastly, this too is a dishwasher safe machine making it easy for any person to clean it without much of energy or time put it up into this.
- Speed control button available
- Dishwasher safe for better and convenient cleaning
- Quiet motor
- Multiple color options are available
- Much bigger blades taking up the container space
- Work bowl is misaligned sometimes
This small food processor review has over 100’s of positive feedbacks from various consumers, making it idle for you to buy this product. It can come in handy for a long term use and also has been provided with a 1-year warranty if anything goes wrong and is replaceable.
#5. Ninja 2-cup express Chopper:
The Ninja Food chopper is known to be amazon’s no. 1 best seller and has over 1000’s of reviews from customers who are still using it for a long time. It is not only a handy and lightweight machine but also very cheap and affordable.
- Lightweight and a very compact design which makes it completely portable and can be kept anywhere.
- 200-watt motor power, which is enough to give you a good run on the go.
- It is a 2 cup chopper bowl, which is great for a variety of ingredients such as spices, chocolates, dressing, etc.
- The ergonomic pod is very easy to handle and control to provide consistent results.
- All the removable parts of the machine are dishwasher safe and the base is completely slipping proof.
- Cheap and budget friendly
- Small and compact
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Not very advisable to chop or grind harder items
The price range for the Ninja food chopper is around $20-$25. It is super convenient and very cheap. It is one of the best small food processors in the market which you can never look past. So without any second thought, if you are looking for a small and compact design and easy to handle processor you are looking at the best option.
#6. BLACK+DECKER HC306:
The Black and Decker HC306 would be one of the cheapest in a lot of the mini food processor we have come across. The price range for this would be around $12-$15. We were thrilled to test this product looking over the price range and it turned out to be more than expected.
- This 1.5 cup capacity, indeed a very small food processor and comes with a compact design provides enough space to prepare salsa dip, pesto sauce, etc.
- It comes with a bi-level stainless steel blade, giving you long-lasting performance and great results.
- Even though it is super cheap, the parts of the machine are dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned and maintained for the long run.
- It comes with a single button with one-touch operation making it a perfect tool for simple chopping operations.
- The lid of the processor has a safety lock, which is safely intact during the processing.
- Cheap and affordable
- Lightweight and portable
- Dishwasher safe
- Does not have a speed control mechanism
- Reported issues with the lid of the processor
This could be just another one of the low priced processor you can opt for. It provides more than any other high priced processor and is sufficient enough at the said price.
#7. Cuisinart FP-11SV:
The Cuisinart FP-11SV is an 11 cup food processor that makes food processing as simpler as it could get. From chopping to making the perfect puree this food processor is everything in one single touch of a button away.
- Compact design and plastic body
- It has an 11 cup work bowl with seal tight patented Bladelock system
- The buttons are rubberized and super convenient to use- High, low, on and off
- The amazing 550-watt motor power has been given to this food processor to provide a powerful performance every day without any hassle.
- The upper part of the machine has a wide mouth or opening to be able to fit in big fruits and vegetable for chopping or grinding it.
- It has an adjustable slicing disc and reversible shredding disc to provide a perfect result.
- The stainless steel blades give a fine chopping, slicing, and mixing experience.
- A very powerful motor power to make tasks easier
- The patented Blade lock system
- Compact design
- A little louder with harder items
- Not very budget friendly
This could be the best small food processors but due to its price range, not everyone could afford it. But it is surely a great one to look over and by adding few extra bucks you can take this great piece of machine home and enjoy a long term of good food.
#8. Breville BFP800XL:
The Breville food processor comes with a 16 cup work bowl capacity and surely it isn’t like any ordinary food processor. Even though the cost is way too high for any low budget person could afford but we could miss providing this mini food processor reviews.
- The processor is accompanied on the top of it with a small food pusher which provides better processing control of smaller ingredients.
- It also has a large food pusher for larger food products, the processing won’t start unless the large pusher is placed correctly in its place.
- The processor comes with a wide chute or opening which allows large ingredients to enter into it without having been chopped off beforehand.
- It is leakage proof which is ensured with the presence of silicon seal below the chute.
- The amazing part of this machine is that it has a small LCD display with a count down timer setting option for you to adjust the amount of time the processing needs to be followed.
- The base of the processor is completely solid shining metal.
- It has a powerful 1200 watt motor power.
- It comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades included with the processor.
- Due to the rubber-based base, it is totally skid proof.
- A powerful motor to give amazing result
- An LCD display to set the timer
- A huge 16 cup work bowl
- Variable slicing disc
- Super Expensive
This is definitely by far the most expensive we have listed down among all. It is surely one of the luxury items you can keep in your kitchen and with the amazing features and technology behind it, you cannot stop longing for it.
#9. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY:
The Cuisinart food processor is chosen to be the best food processor by Amazon. It has been ranked no. 1 by the e-commerce site due to its amazing and upgraded features. It comes with a 14 cup work bowl and multi-function capability.
- It has the capability to process a large amount of food due to its 14 cups work bowl container to provide for the entire family.
- The 720-watt heavy motor power provides powerful performance for better and finer processing.
- Its extra-large feed tube can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables without having to waste time in cutting before feeding it in.
- The stainless steel blades make it easier to provide better results in chopping, slicing or even making a dough within it.
- The control paddle at the base of the processor gives a single touch experience and carries out all the functions thereon.
- It comes with an exclusive 3-year warranty.
- Comes in a variety of colors to choose from
- Has a heavy motor to give better performance
- Provides better quality and convenience
- A bit higher priced
- Do not contain speed control options
This food processor comes with a mid price range and by adding just a few extra bucks you can be among the many who owns the most rated and recommended food processor over the internet site. It has hardly any issues been reported by customers and has been working with great ease.
#10. BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor:
The Black and Decker food processor comes with 8-cup work bowl along with the work bowl cover with plenty of areas to work on with. It is yet another mini food processor review for people who have lower budgets and enough options to chose from.
- It has surely a great design and compact body to look over.
- The 450-watt motor power makes the processing of food easier and faster.
- It is accompanied by a stainless steel chopping blade, a slicer, and a shredder.
- The 8 cup work bowl provides enough workspace to prepare hummus, peanut butter, etc.
- The food chute helps you add food very conveniently into the processor while the processing is going on. The pusher helps the food to make their way to the slicer and the shredder.
- The switch button controls help you chose between pulse and normal mode.
- It is super safe to use since the processing only starts when the lid is securely attached to the bowl.
- All the parts of the processor are Dishwasher safe and are very easy to clean and maintain in the long run.
- A compact design and portable
- Great motor power
- Switch button control
- Reported motor noise issues
This food processor is yet another in the list of being cheap and budget-friendly with great features. It surely gives and effortless operation and processing with different functions to follow such as that of chopping, slicing, shredding, etc.
So these are the 10 best mini food processors reviews we have listed above for you to choose from. It is surely not an easy task but you can filter out according to your needs and requirements in the end and lastly the budget that suits you. There are many more options available for you but you would never want to on looking for the 100’s of them available with no knowledge of which one to choose from. The list provided is perfect and all the features are just enough to help you select from among one of them. A mini food processor would change the way you cook food because, in the end, it is not only convenient but all helps to save time and energy.